- FREE WI-FI in all areas
- Private garden
- Off Street secure parking
- Fresh water reservoir (swimming pool)
- Laundry service offered
- Braai Facilities
- Clean linen and towels daily
- Tea and Coffee facilities available
- Honesty bar available
- Restaurants and shops less than 1.5 km away -Guided tours to the Valley of Desolation and Camdeboo National park can be arranged
In Room Facilities
- Self-controlled Air-conditioning
- King-size beds with White percale linin
- En-suite bathroom
- Flat screen Television with bouquet DSTV
Find out more
The Great Karoo
This vast semi desert with its seemingly endless plains and castellated mountains provides a perfect escape from city crowds and concerns. It’s a stark landscape but also one of dramatic beauty and endless fascination, where you can enjoy crystal clear air, spectacular dawns and sunsets – and brilliant stars.
Graaff-Reinet is the fourth oldest town in South Africa , founded in 1786 as the furthest outpost of the Dutch East India Company. The nineteenth century saw it grow from a wild frontier station into a prosperous staging post and farming centre, thanks to its strategic position on the main route between Algoa Bay and the developing interior.
Valley of Desolation
There’s no better place to see the drama of the landscape, to learn about its geological evolution or to view the amazing setting of the town, or to watch the sun rise or set over the Plains of Camdeboo than from these extraordinary cliffs and crags. You may also be lucky enough to see the resident pair of black eagles circling at sunset.